Re: libbfd documentation date is too old

[warning offensive language follows]

> On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:40:46PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
>> > Should we remove it?  I have seen it confuse people that productize
>> > Binutils.
>

>> Productize?  Someone put this person out of their misery!
>

> Productization is not considered a Bad Thing is it?

Oh dear.  The patient is worse than I thought!  Quick doctor, nice dose
of prozac should do the trick.  If we're not for ever vigilant, people
will start to think that phrases such as strategic objectives, proactive
synergy, leveraged stratagization, and even, gasp, customer focus are
acceptable on this list.

Andrew