Re: Status of contributed translation

> At least that is how it was done back when I gettextized things.  I'm
> assuming that the gettext infrastructure in binutils hasn't been
> updated to track the later gettext releases.  The ALL_LINGUAS stuff
> may have changed since then; I haven't been watching gettext and I
> don't really know.

That is still the curren procedure. Something will change if you
update to a newer gettext version. Please see the gettext
documentation for details, and don't hesitate to ask
translation@iro.umontreal.ca if you have any questions.

On downloading new translations: Once we change the contact address,
each email notification will show the URL to download from (or, at
your option, already include the translation). To integrate
translations that already have been contributed, it is best to start
from

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/

For example,

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/opcodes/

contains the file that you'll need to add to opcodes/po.

Regards,
Martin