Re: Patch to ld/pe-dll.c: Use explicit lookup for filering excluded objects

Danny Smith wrote:
> Yes.  After looking at the code for libiberty strstr, I agree.
> Here is yet another revision.  I have built on mingw and tested with
> Charles' dllhelpers-0.2.8 examples, with build of STLPort 4.16b as dll and
> testsuite linking against this dll, and by building libbfd as dll and
> rebuilding ld to link against libbfd.dll.
>
> My stylistic choices are my stylistic choices, biased by too much fortran
> code in the past. This all started out by fixing a bug and I've dug myself
> into a stylistic hole as it were. Charles, perhaps you can provide an
> alternative.

I withdraw my objections.  Do your "worst", Danny  :-)

It appears that with your proposed changes, none of these lists will use
the length parameter, so they can all be changed to simple arrays of
char*.

autofilter_liblist
autofilter_objlist
autofilter_symbollist

Leaving only the *prefix and *suffix lists...

--Chuck