Re: PATCH: Adjust xfail for binutils-all/windres/windres.exp

Perhaps a naming convention for testcases, so we can programmatically
detect those that include files vs those that don't?  Or perhaps
continuing to read the rc file after we've scanned the directives and
look for includes (or have a directive that says it includes other
files, which seems redundant).

Of course, we'd also have to look for the win32 headers, else they'd
all XPASS on linux.