Re: windres bug.

DJ Delorie wrote:

> The question is, what happens when you do this:
>
>         windres -I rc -O coff foo.rc foo.o

That would be an argument in favor of the --with-windres switch for
configure.  If the full functionality is not there, we let the enduser
make the decision to accept the limitations?  What I was attempting to
do was provide a means that a newbie (windoze programmer using kylix for
the first time) to avoid having to purchase vmware (or such) to compile
bitmap RES files under linux. With kylix, we just have mundane stuff
like cursor & BMP resources that are needed to decorate the forms with.

Regards,

TomW