{patch] windres

Hello,

I found a problem with windres where it was incorrectly computing the
header size of the RES file.  I also added the --with-windres option to
allow it to be compiled under a gcc linux box.  I need to use windres to
build Windows resource files for use with Borland Kylix.

Regards,

TomW

patch.binutils-2.11.2.tar.gz