From: Ben Elliston <bje@redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:32:36 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Missing item from gas/doc/internals.texi

In internals.texi, there is a ``CPU backend'' node that lists functions
and macros that may be defined in the backend files.  It seems to be
missing ``md_atof'', a function called by the core and defined in many
(probably all) backends.

Other than to guess that it's a version of atof() used in the assembly
process, I'm unsure about the function's precise purpose.  Could someone
else document it?

Ben

----------------------
Re: Missing item from gas/doc/internals.texi
From: Ben Elliston
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:49:10 +1000 (EST)
The macro ``DIFF_EXPR_OK'' is in the same boat.

Ben

I am not much versed with these, so I cannot document them yet. Would be glad
if someone does it, at the moment.

thanks,
Harshad

--
   That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't
good enough for me! I demand euphoria!	-- Calvin