Re: Partial symbol export vs --export-dynamic

Hi H.J.

> I am not 100% sure if objcopy will work here since we are talking
> dynamic symbols here. Last time when we visited this topic, I think
> the aswer was no.

Ah yes, I had not really paid attention to the fact that we were
talking about dynamic symbols.

> In any case, I can implment it in linker if we all agree it is a
> good thing to have.

Hmm creeping featurism vs compatibility with other OS'es linkers...

I think Hans-Peter is half way through some reorganisation in this
area, so it would be a good idea to check with him, but in principle I
have no objections to your adding this feature.