Re: binutils-2.11 ld testsuite problems + PATCH

"H . J . Lu" wrote:

> On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:58:31AM -0700, Matthew Schalit wrote:
> >

> > I'll download CVS after lunch, build it and run a gmake check-ld
> > on it.  Isn't this "can't find -lc" problem I'm having with netpbm
> > the same as the check-ld problem finding -lc?
>
> I looked at the current CVS. I couldn't find anything wrong. If you
> still have problems, please add -Wl,-verbose to show what ld is
> doing.
>
> H.J.

I posted a reply at 1:20pm, PST, but it hasn't shown
up on the list yet.  Odd.

Well, anyway, I get the exact same errors with CVS binutils,
so I intend to follow your next suggestion and use the
         -Wl,-verbose
syntax to see what's going on in more detail.
In order to get you the information you seek, would
you please elaborate on where the best place is to put
         -Wl,-verbose
??  Thank you.

Matt