.ident and SHF_MERGE

Hi!

Resending with proper subject, sorry.

Just a follow-up of the SHF_MERGE patch, I'm wondering whether
.ident directive in obj-elf.c shouldn't be directed into
.comment.strtab (SHF_MERGE|SHF_STRINGS, sh_entsize 1) section which would be
merged into .comment section on final link.
.ident is usually either used for GCC version strings, or for claiming
copyright, but in both cases I think nobody relies on the same string beeing
present in .comment section 250 times, just one copy would suffice.
E.g. my glibc's .comment section is almost 55KB filled just with multitudes of
identical strings.

	Jakub