Re: Use LOCAL_LABEL_PREFIX when creating local labels

Hi Richard,

: > Because it isn't a string (for gas), it is a character constant.
:
: Ah!  That explains it.  However, seems a bit odd to me that in bfd this is
: a string, bug in gas it's a char constant, yet the two have the same name.
: I'm sure some idiot will confuse the two some day :-)

Yeah it is a bad way to handle things.  Any suggestions for how gas,
bfd and gcc can share the same value (whilst retaining the ability to
be built independently) are most welcome.