Re: DWARF2 and COFF?

   From: "Mark E." <snowball3@bigfoot.com>
   Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:39:25 -0500

   > Now to get the changes > into a presentable form...

   On this topic...
   I modified coff_find_nearest_line in bfd/coffgen.c to call
   '_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line'. After studying the black magic that defines
   what object files get included in the bfd library, I figured out how to get
   dwarf2.o included for DJGPP. For the patch I plan to submit, should I repeat
   this magic for the rest of the COFF targets or would it be better to add it
   to the list of object files always included?

My opinion is that if coffgen.c calls dwarf2.c unconditionally, then
it would be simplest to always dwarf2.c, since we always build
coffgen.c.  Alternatively, make a coff entry like the elf entry in
bfd/configure.in, and put both files in it.

Ian