GNU source from snsys.com

Hello

I received the Playstation2 compiler source for mips r5900 and IOP and
also binutils.

The source i received is windows source files, they do not compile in
linux even after i changed the LF+CR format of the files.  I would like
to use the information for some useful stuff.  I believe all the
information needed to support r5900 and the IOP will be in the 'bfd' ? I
am not sure but is it possible to re-integrate the new CPU support into
the main GNU tool chain.

The files are on the web at  http://www.anarchists.co.uk/html/psx2.html

what does anyone think of the possibility of reintegrating it?

now3d

ICQ #11122941
PSX-Anarchists Dev site
http://www.anarchists.co.uk/