500,000 EMAILS = YOUR $UCCE$$

remove instructions at bottom

500,000 EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $10.00 U.S. FUNDS!
YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME REAL MONEY?

We can put your offer in front of 500,000 people at virtually no cost.

Can you make ten cents from each of these?

If you can you have a profit of $50,000

That's right, we have 500,000 FRESH emails that we sell for only $10.00 u.s. These are

all fresh with no duplications. They are sorted and ready to be mailed. This is the best

deal available today! Imagine selling a product for only $5.00 and getting a 1/10%

response. That's $5000.00 cash in YOUR pocket! Your product can be an item or even

information on a subject you know about (ie:ways to save money, how to make money,

recipes, hints on most anything.) People pay for information, that is fact. You just need

to get you message out. It takes about 7 hrs. for you computer to mail out 500,000

emails with our program (while you sleep!). Imagine mailing out once a month, or how

about once a week? You do the math. People are making money by doing this right now

that's why you recieve mail from people selling their product...IT WORKS. Just think

paying down your mortage, buying a car, take a trip, help family, give to your favorite

charity or church, the money is yours. We take no royalties or fees after buying the

500,000 addresses! We will also  include a FREE demo copy of the worlds leading Bulk

Mail Software. With this program there is no need to go through your  I.S.P. Amazing

and very simple to use. These 500,000 addresses are yours to keep, so you can use

them over and over and they come on disk. This is not an offer for everyone. If you can

not see the risk/reward ratio in this offer then there is nothing we can do for you. To

make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

500,000 email addresses on disk. These are in text file ready to go!!(includes demo of

email server) $10.00 cash  U.S. funds only. Shipping cost of $3.00 is included!

send to:
                1917 west 4th. ave, suite 256
                Vancouver B.C. Canada
                 V6J 1M7

note:please send email to  grajsom1@yahoo.ca  (with your mailing address) to advise us
you order is on it's way so we can have it ready for immediate attn.

Thank You for your order.

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL, QUICKLY,

PROPERLY, LEGALLY PROVIDED WITH ORDER.

copyright 1999,2000
all rights reserved

please remove at with subject "remove"