Re: BFD Patch to cpu-powerpc.c

<cpu-powerpc.c patch>

After looking at your message and the cpu-powerpc.c file.  I am curious,
what does that file do?

I am specifically interested in things that I need to change/adjust to
allow various PowerPC (and possibly other CPUs) to work?  I.e. I just
added PPC 405 support to the assembler, do I also need to add it to this
file?  If so what other files would I have to add it to?

Thanks!

--Mark Hatle
MontaVista Software, Inc.