Re: [PRELIMINARY]: Patch to add bfd support for IBM s390

> From: DJBARROW@de.ibm.com
> Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:45:32 +0200
>
> The breakpoint.c kludge I did as far as I remember is probably
> unwanted, I just found that the hardware breakpoints in 4-18 were in
> absolutely terrible shape staying in when not wanted & disappearing
> for no reason, has this code improved ?

I think that watchpoint-related code in GDB improved _a lot_ since
v4.18, but I'm not sure how relevant these improvements are for the
S/390 port.  The watchpoint support is certainly much better for
x86-based targets, one of which I maintain.

If you can describe in more detail what problems did you see in v4.18,
it will be possible to tell you which problems are now resolved.