Re: [patch] expr.c: Fix formatting.

Hi Andrew,

http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_22.html#SEC22

This might be one of the issues that are up to people.  The GNU coding
standard states:

  "The variable name itself should be lower case, but write it in upper
  case when you are speaking about the value rather than the variable
  itself."

This is my reasoning.  If this is a problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kazu Hirata