Re: [patch] gas/config/tc-860.c: Fix formatting.

>Hi,
>
>Attached is a patch to fix formatting of config/tc-i860.c.
>
>OK to commit?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kazu Hirata

  I appreciate you looking at this, but please do not commit those changes.
  I am in the process of completely rewriting the i860 assembler (and
  just about everything else related to i860 as well).
  All of the formatting changes you suggested have already been done
  (or are no longer necessary) due to the rewrite.
  I will check in the first installment of the rewrite within the next
  week.

  Jason (i860 maintainer).