Re: $(build_tooldir)/lib (was Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2000-05/msg01104.html)

	Hmm.  Then why did we need build_tooldir in the first place?  Alexandre?

If you are doing a one-source build like we do, then you don't need
build_tooldir.  If you build and install binutils first, then you probably
need build_tooldir so that the cross gcc can find the cross as, etc.
The creation of the libsubdir directories in the stmp-fixinc rule probably
doesn't happen soon enough to avoid this problem.  On the other hand, if we
do have the -B/-L/-I options, then we don't need the stuff in the stmp-fixinc
rule anymore, and you don't have to worry about ordering problems, so that
may make the Makefile dependencies simpler.

Jim