This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [rfa] move bfd_elf_get_arch_size() et.al. to bfd.c:bfd_get...
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [rfa] move bfd_elf_get_arch_size() et.al. to bfd.c:bfd_get...
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:46:00 +1000
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200007181917.MAA28470@elmo.cygnus.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> : Tue Jul 18 13:11:54 2000 Andrew Cagney <email@example.com>
> : * elf.c (bfd_elf_get_sign_extend_vma, bfd_elf_get_arch_size): Move
> : renamed functions from here.
> : * bfd.c (bfd_get_sign_extend_vma, bfd_get_arch_size): To here.
> : * bfd-in.h (bfd_get_sign_extend_vma, bfd_get_arch_size): Update.
> : * bfd-in2.h: Regenerate.
> This patch is OK, although you missed a couple of places where
> bfd_elf_get_arch_size was used. (See patch below).
> Also after applying this patch gdb/solib.c will need to be fixed, but
> I will leave that to you.
I was waiting on the thumbs up on this bit I could hit both bfd/gdb
directories at the same time - keep the tree building.