RE: unable to build binutils-2.10 solaris->i386-pc-mingw32

> On Jul  4, 2000, "Frank van den Beuken"
> <Frank.van.den.Beuken@rdlabs.qasystems.nl> wrote:
>
> > It looks as if a native i386-pc-mingw32 build is performed;
>
> Yup.  It's a bug in libtool.  libtoolize binutils with the current CVS
> tree of libtool and it should work.  You may also --disable-shared, to
> avoid the trouble.

Hi Alexandre,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, the --disable-shared does not change anything
and our cvs version does not have the -z option for some reason.
Can you point me to a snapshot site for libtool and can you
be a bit more specific about how I libtoolize binutils.
When I run configure several libtool scripts are generated
in the build directory, but I do not know where they come from
and how I can influence their generation.

Greetings,
Frank