relocation table and unresolved exernal coexist? use -r option.

  Hello:

        I used binutils for cross-assembler and cross-link 68k-coff.
        Now, there is a conflict.
           1. I want to have a relocation table, so I use option -r.
               The option -r will make it partial link, so linker will not
               error or warming for unresolved external symbols.
           2. I want to have a warming or error for unresolved external symbols.
         How to resolve it?
         Does it exist another option to produce relocation-table?
         Thanks very much.

						Ps. Chen