Problem with libtool and aclocal

I recently discovered a problem with libtool's libtool.m4 file. Basically,
after running aclocal and autoconf, if you configure with:

configure --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=i686-pc-cygwin

and you ran make, you would get libtool errors:

libtool: cygpath: command not found.

The problem was that a patch was commited which set the host to the libtool
generation to the triple specified by the configure command line.

I have submitted a patch to the libtool maintainers which has been
accepted. Basically, aclocal and autoconf needs to be rerun in:

bfd
binutils
gas
ld
opcodes

after the new libtool is built. Since patches to autogenerated files are
usually not accepted, I am asking for permission to update sourceware.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.