Re: ARM register names...

Hi Scott,

: I'd like to propose the following patch to allow the tools to default to the
: same register set that GCC uses by default.  Most of the assembly code in gcc,
: glibc and bfd uses this register set, and I find dumps using the standard set a
: little odd.
:
: Scott
:
: 2000-06-13  Scott Bambrough <scottb@netwinder.org>
:
: 	* arm-dis.c (regnames): Add an additional register set to match the set used by
: 	gcc.  Make it the default.

Well I have no objection to this, although if you are going to change
the default names then I would suggest that you change them in GDB
too.

Approved.