Re: [patch] opcodes/h8300-dis.c

  In message <200006071746.KAA15141@cygnus.com>you write:
  > Hi,
  >
  > Attached is a patch for opcodes/h8300-dis.c. It fixes a bug that I
  > introduced in:
  >
  > http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/2000-05/msg00719.html
I would recommend that you write a testsuite for the H8 disassembler; either
using objdump -d, or using the framework found in
gdb/testsuite/gdb.disasm.

That way we have some sanity checks as we install changes to this code.

  > By the way, the patch includes a lot of formatting changes. That is
  > because I think it's good to make the following two functions look
  > similar.
In the future, please send such changes separately.  When you include lots
of formatting changes with unrelated work, it makes it much more difficult
to properly evaluate your patches since it's nontrivial to see precisely
what code you're changing and what code you merely reformatted.

I went ahead and installed your change.

Thanks,
jeff