Re: PATCH to ld fixes the MIPS ECOFF --embedded-relocs BFD check bug

  In message <0006081756.AA18259@ivan.Harhan.ORG>you write:
  > the maintainer, and he told me I needed to file the copyright assignment. I
  > snailed the form to the FSF on 2000-05-02, but heard nothing back since the
  > Do I need to get a confirmation from them that my assignment is accepted
  > before I can get commit access? If so, whom and how do I bug? I think over
  > a month is long enough.
Yes, we need to be absolutely sure you've got a valid assignment before
allowing you to check in changes.

You can contact assign@gnu.org to find out if it's been recorded.
jeff