Copyright assignment

As the PDP-11 support (http://pdp11.nocrew.org/) is getting closer to
be ready for inclusion in binutils, I've started to think about what I
need to do to assign my copyright to the FSF.

I see there is an assignment form called assign.future that I think
would be suitable for me, as I probably will make improvements on the
PDP-11 code in the future.

Also, I'm a professional programmer.  http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
says that if I switch employers, the new employer will have to fill
out the disclaim.future form.  Is there nothing my current employer
must sign?