Re: Clean gcc warnings in opcodes

Hi Ian,

: This change looks wrong:
:
:    ! # define _(String) dgettext (PACKAGE, String)
:
:    ! # define _(String) gettext (String)
:
: Tom deliberately chose to use dgettext and PACKAGE for the opcodes and
: BFD directories, so that they would have a translation file which
: could be used by other programs.  If we don't do that, the other
: programs translation files have to incorporate the bfd and opcodes
: translations files.  Or something.  I don't understand all of this.
: Anyhow, please don't change this unless you are certain that it is
: correct.

: From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>
:
: Agreed, revert the change if it's already in.  This change is wrong.

Sorry about that - I have reverterd this part of the patch.  Thatnks
for explaining why it was different.