IA-64 ELF support

I've checked in the IA-64 ELF port.  Let me know if I broke something.

I tracked down the linker failure to a bug in the orphan section code
that stemmed from the ld/emultempl/elf32.em changes.  The bug was fixed by
patches checked in Tuesday to this file.

I was able to bootstrap a gcc using this binutils tree, so it should be OK.
Don't be too worried if you see testsuite failures.  We still need to clean
up some problems with the gas testsuite and the opcodes support.

Jim