Re: PATCH: Two PPC fixes (?) for 2.10

   Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:04:35 +0200
   From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com>

   I just remembered I have some minor fixes in my tree. The first hunk is a
   repost of <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/1999-10/msg00048.html>,
   which was more or less approved by Jonathan Larmour already.

   The second hunk I found by comparing the differences between elf.sc and
   elfppc.sc. It would be nice if somebody could comment on this one.

   Franz.

	   * elfppc.sc: Sort constructors, add more stab sections.

This patch is OK.

Having elfppc.sc be separate from elf.sc is a bug, as it perennially
causes these sorts of problems.

   +  .stab.excl 0 : { *(.stab.excl) }
   +  .stab.exclstr 0 : { *(.stab.exclstr) }
   +  .stab.index 0 : { *(.stab.index) }
   +  .stab.indexstr 0 : { *(.stab.indexstr) }

These only matter on Solaris, but there is a PowerPC Solaris so they
should be brought over.

Ian