Re: binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

   Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:24:14 -0800
   From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>

   > I willing to clean the demangling patch up and break it down. I even have
   > the corresponding patches that need to be made to gdb. Without these patches,
   > the changes to libiberty break gdb.

   Well, the problem is even if you send a patch, it doesn't mean it
   will be accepted in gcc. I am looking for someone who can make it
   happen. However, I don't see it will happen anytime soon given the
   current gcc situation.

I'm not on the gcc mailing lists.  What is the current gcc situation?
I see lots of recent patches in the ChangeLog file from lots of
different people.

Ian