Re: binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

H . J . Lu writes:
 > On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 10:40:38PM -0500, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
 > >
 > > The split is not that large, as far as I know.  I only have a couple
 > > of patches from H.J. in my mail file.  In the message you quote,
 >
 > I have lost track of what I have submitted. I don't feel like sending
 > in new ones while the old ones are still on the backlog. It is very
 > likely that the old patches may not apply cleanly now.

Except that the binutils list is now archived.
I looked for redefine-sym in the archives (using the web search
interface) and couldn't find it.  If submitted again, it _would_
be archived this time.

Besides, everyone at Cygnus that I know kept track of patches
that have been submitted.  You're far from the only one who's
had to deal with long patch approval/check-in times.
You don't have a directory somewhere where you keep submissions
so that you can refer back to them and monitor they're progress?