Re: Binutils repository freeze is (finally!) over

Jason Molenda <jsm@cygnus.com> writes:

|>   Avoid doing a "cvs update -d" to pick up new directories.  Your checked
|>   out tree will about quadruple in size.  If you want to pick up new
|>   directories in the binutils project, go to the directory _above_
|>   your tree and run
|>
|>     cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/src co binutils
|>
|>   Only new files and files that have changed will be transferred; it
|>   isn't as bad as doing a full checkout.

This does not work.  It will check out the tree under src/binutils/...,
not the directory I want (binutils/...), causing a full checkout.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."