Re: PATCH BFD section load page support

   Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:34:26 -0500
   From: Timothy Wall <twall@domesolutions.com>

   Do you mean a command-line option?  Each section can potentially have a different memory
   page.

Yes, I did mean a command-line option.  It would name the section,
along the lines of the objcopy options.

   The linker script is the normal repository of all output section information, so putting
   additional per-section information somewhere else will be confusing.

Yes, I agree.  It just irritates me to put machine specific code in
the machine independent parts of the linker.

Ian