Re: PATCH BFD section load page support

It's more generally a "memory page".  I named it "load_page" because that
more specifically referred to how it is actually used by TI COFF, and at the
time, I needed to remind myself.

As a "memory page", it is indeed "general" information (there are many DSPs
which use multiple memory pages).  In the linker, I simply called the field
"page" where it was added to the output section structures.

Tim