Re: objdump patch to recognize core files

   From: fnf@toadfish.ninemoons.com
   Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:24:00 -0700 (MST)

   Is there any good reason to NOT do something like this?

   Hmm, I just realized that if neither format matching call succeeds,
   the error will be determined by the attempt to match the bfd_core, so
   perhaps we need a different patch ...

I think this patch is fine provided you fix the problem you mention.
If bfd_object is ambiguously matched, then we need to report the
matching formats from bfd_object, not the matching formats (probably
none) from bfd_core.

Ian