Re: SuperH PIC Support

Ian Lance Taylor writes:
 > Similar issues arise on several processors.  The conventional answer
 > is to support both.  -fpic generates code that only works if the GOT
 > size is less than 64K (or whatever, but 64K is common).  -fPIC
 > generates code which always works.  See the gcc documentation.

Thank you.  Aha!  That's meaningful.  We'll follow the conventional way.

Honestly speaking, I didn't expected the answer "BOTH", as I had
short-sight view.  BTW, It seems that that's the philosophy of your
laboratory, if the name came from Japanese, isn't it?  :-)

Again, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
--
Niibe Yutaka