Re: make check

On 29 Jul 1999, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> > Ulrich, do we need "check" to depend on "all" in your po/Makefiles?
>
> Yes, this is what we are doing everywhere.

Which in the binutils/*/po/ Makefiles is particularly silly.  "make check"
in these directories doesn't do any checking!

Not that this particularly concerns me, as leaving in the dependency there
just does a local "make all" in that directory.  The dependency I will
remove, since Jason didn't object, is

check-target-libio: all-target-libstdc++

in binutils/Makefile, as this results in a global "make all"