Re: Another script for building binutils

   From: "Mark E." <snowball3@bigfoot.com>
   Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:27:45 -0400

   I then generated another .s file using 'gcc -g -S main.c' and repeated
   the generation of the two .o files. I could debug the main.exe derived
   from the Dec. '98 as.exe generated .o file. However, I could only step
   one line into the main.exe derived from the Jul. 26th generated .o file.

Run objdump -xs on both files, and see what changed.

Ian