Re: Should the linker tests notice multilib variations ?

   Date: 13 Jul 1999 12:34:18 -0400
   From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian@zembu.com>

   On the other hand, we do need some code somewhere that checks whether
   the option can actually be supported--we probably shouldn't just
   accept and ignore -EL and generate a big endian file--so we may need
   some target specific information.  Or maybe the same BFD information
   that Nick wants for the linker can be used here as well.

Right, we may need some md support for that (but I'll try to avoid it).