Re: include/elf/hppa.h in gdb 4.18

  In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.9906211444540.30178-100000@oar3remote>you write:
  > > Don't even try to use the PA ELF tools right now.  They're under major
  > > reorganization.
  >
  > OK.  I was just trying to update the gdb RTEMS patch to 4.18.
If you're just trying to get up to gdb-4.18 you can probably make a little
tweak or two.  For some reason I thought you were trying to get the
mainline code building.  You can probably delete the offending code in your
gdb-4.18 rtems patch.

  > > I'd forgotten RTEMS depended on this stuff.  Ugh.
  >
  > The RTEMS target is not much more than an alias.  If I need to change to
  > basing it on another target, it is not a big deal. Just let me know what
  > the best embedded hppa1.1 target is once this settles out again.
I doubt you'll need to change it.  We're just going to have to create a lot of
construction debris in the PA ELF code for a while.

I'll be primarily concentrating on 64bit ELF, but it's going to have serious
impact on the 32bit ELF tools.  The Linux folks are going to be beating on the
32bit ELF tools (hopefully in parallel).

jeff