RE: more info on Cxx binutils status

Hi all,
	as I mentioned earlier, I have a patch against CVS from
about 6 months ago, and I don't think it will take me long to
update this to the latest version.  Give me a few days and I'll see
how I go.
The only thing that is awkward in this patch is that an address
increment in the c3x/c4x is a 32-bit word, not a byte.  The good
news is that some of the generic changes to binutils over the last
year have been dealing with this issue, so when I went from release
2.9.1 to CVS, I was removing some of the hacks that Michael was
never happy with.  There are still a few more though, but nothing too
serious.
I believe the best way to move forward is to introduce c4x as a new
port, and then remove tic30 later.  Merging the ports is a waste of
time.

Greg