Re: binutils for TI Cxx

   Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:06:31 -0600
   From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>

   Does anyone know the status of the binutils support for the
   TI C3x and C4x in either 2.9.1 or the development snapshots?

The development snapshots includes TI C3x support, using COFF or
a.out.  This was contributed by Steve Haworth.  I don't think I have
patches for TI C4x.  I don't know how different the chips are.

I don't think there is any gcc support for either chip in the main
tree.

Ian