Re: objdump: display short option names with --help

   Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:14:16 GMT
   From: Nick Clifton <nickc@cygnus.com>

     This is just a small patch to include the short versions of the
     command line options support by objdump in the output it generates
     with the --help command line switch.

   1999-11-19  Nick Clifton  <nickc@cygnus.com>

	   * objdump.c (usage): Include short options in output.

The short options are listed at the start of the usage string.  Moving
each short option into the corresponding long option is fine with me.
But please also move each such option out of the list at the start of
the usage string.

objdump and objcopy have gotten so many options that we may want to go
to an output format more like that of ld --help.

Ian