Re: Dlltool

  Speaking of DLL tools, is there any hope of full DLL support being
integrated into BFD itself?  Specifically, is there any hope that the
symbols a DLL defines will get recognized by BFD (they weren't last time
I tried an objdump -tT on a DLL, though dumping the sections containing
the symbols did seem to recognize the contents as symbols)?  I mean, any
hope short of me putting it in myself (unlikely any time soon, I'm
afraid).
   One problem I did notice is that exported and global symbols are
considered equivalent by BFD, whereas they aren't necessarily in DLL's (I
think - I could probably stand a closer reading of the MS doc describing
the PE format).

Lynn