Re: relocation regarding..

> Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:38:42 -0500 (EST)
> From: Krishna Kumar <krangan@ECECS.UC.EDU>
>

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for documentation on relocation as done by 'ld' or related
> docs on relocation.  Can somebody please help?

For relocation as done by GNU ld, there is bfdint.texi, and of course
you have the source.

For general information on relocation, you probably want to look at
the ELF specification(s) which is I think available under
<http://www.sco.com/developer/devspecs/>, or whatever applies to the
object file format you are using.

--
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com>