This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: archer/tromey patches left to merge
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:31:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: archer/tromey patches left to merge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <525BD4EA dot 60907 at redhat dot com> <87siw33ol6 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <525C4584 dot 1030202 at redhat dot com>
Phil> * Merge pahole command.
Phil> I am not sure how to make this language agnostic, or even how to
Phil> make it complimentary with ptype. (We will discuss this more when
Phil> the time-slot arrives in my schedule to consider the effort of
Phil> porting it).
The idea would be to put it in the C code.
A separate commands, as it is now, is definitely simpler.
I think it is just a bit odd from a UI perspective.