This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Proposal to change branch maintenance
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:11:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: Proposal to change branch maintenance
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sergio> I would like to propose another thing: the archer repository should
Sergio> accept "git push --force". It is annoying having to delete & re-create
Sergio> the branch you're working on because you're using git-rebase to maintain
Sergio> a series of patches. Maybe we could talk to Jim about that?
We can edit the git config file on sourceware ourselves.
I'm ok with changing this.
Anybody else have comments on it?