Re: Proposal to change branch maintenance

Sergio> I would like to propose another thing: the archer repository should
Sergio> accept "git push --force".  It is annoying having to delete & re-create
Sergio> the branch you're working on because you're using git-rebase to maintain
Sergio> a series of patches.  Maybe we could talk to Jim about that?

We can edit the git config file on sourceware ourselves.

I'm ok with changing this.
Anybody else have comments on it?