This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [Archer] New linespec error messages
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:38:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Archer] New linespec error messages
- References: <4F5F9FA7.firstname.lastname@example.org><20120313201738.GC10507@adacore.com>
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone have any input on the text of these error messages? Any
> > changes that maintainers might like?
> I say, this looks pretty nice! The error message "unexpected EOF"
> might be a little cryptic to a newcomer, but overall, neat!
I agree; it's not an EOF, anyway. "unexpected end of line"?
I'm super excited to see the last of "Junk at end of arguments"!