Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Stop theInsanity! Linespec Rewrite

> I do not think so. That was fast! I will make sure to update my
> sources and test again ASAP, hopefully this evening or tomorrow.

And I can now confirm that all issues detected by our testsuite
have been taken care of without introducing new regressions.

So, the only change of behavior is the fact that the breakpoint
command now accepts the "TASK" keyword in addition to "task".
Personally, I don't think it's a problem. So, it's just a matter
of deciding whether we want to start supporting it or not. Food
for thoughts: It could seem to be friendlier to accept it, but
I don't see that as a real advantage in practice. Perhaps it's easier
in terms of the code. But on the other, once we start supporting it,
we could be stuck with it...

--
Joel